Sunday, September 28, 2008

This Week's Farmer's Market Trip

I was THRILLED to see LOTS of tomatoes back. The farmer that I get my variety of cherry tomatoes from said that the warm weather is helping out with the return of tomatoes, but he told me that it wouldn't be much longer and they would be gone...sad. This week's produce includes golden delicious apples, cuke, zucchini, squash, baby Roma tomatoes, variety of cherry tomatoes, radish, bok choy, basil, salad mix, onions, 2 lbs ground beef, 2 cartons of eggs and an interesting yellow peach-like tomato that's slightly fuzzy.

Sorry that I haven't posted much lately. The past week has been crazy with Chris being gone, helping a friend move, friends getting married and my wireless router went down which means I am not online 24/7 (it's probably a good thing, but I am still not sure that I got anything done this week...hahaha). But I'll be back with many new recipes this week since Chris gets back in the morning. Promise! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: