Monday, September 8, 2008

I Was Thinking.......

I was wondering if any of my readers wanted me to find a recipe for them, try it out and make sure that it's good before they make it. Come on, spill it. What recipe have you been dying to make, but you don't have the patience to find it or try it out before serving it to others? Let me know on the comment page. If I don't have a recipe in one of my cookbooks, I'll find it online or in someone else's cookbook. I love researching (that's why I was a history major), so give me your best shot. Heck, if you live close by, you might even be able to come over and try it out.....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

ok....Paisano's (a restaurant I don't really love, but I love this dish!) makes a Chicken Florentine. (It's worth a trip if you haven't had it...it's not on the menu, but, hey, that makes me feel like a VIP). Dave and I have tried numerous recipes we found online, and we haven't found a good copycat recipe for it. Maybe next time I'm in town, I'll treat you to a meal...if you can find me a recipe afterward!!!

It seems like there was something else, I've been trying to find for a while, but I can't think of it right now...I'll let you know!

I just found a recipe I bet you'd love the other day....black bean burritos! I know how much you love beans! I actually LOVED this recipe!!! MMMMM.... <3

Danielle said...

oh...I guess they actually call it a "baked florentine"....with chicken on it!

Grace said...

Danielle,

Beans+Grace=Grumpy Grace

I think that you two ordered that dish last time we dined with you there. I haven't had it yet, but I am up for the challenge. Looks like we need to make a trip to Paisano's (not really my favorite either, but the last time it was much better--maybe because our waitress is a friend of mine) P.S. I have a dining card we can use. We'll leave the kiddos with the boys and go out ourselves!