Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Good Thing

If you have ever watched Martha Stewart or read her magazine, she talks about good things. Well, this is a good thing that my friend down in TX, April, told me about. I thought that I would share it because it's amazing for cleaning a dirty white sink. In my last house, we had a stainless steel sink that was much easier to clean (except those water spots drove me crazy), but now, we have a porcelain sink. With this comes lots of scratches from washing pots & pans and coffee-stains that make your sink look like you have never cleaned it. See picture below.


Gross, huh? Well, then you use this super duper product called the Bar Keeper's Friend. April had found this product at Sur La Table down in Dallas, which we don't have up here, so I ended up typing it into Google and find out that it was at Ace Hardware for even cheaper than she had gotten it for. I have also recently seen it in Williams-Sonoma, but you might be able to find it in your grocery store too. Anyway, for around $2-$3, you get a Comet-like product which is AMAZING!


Just look at my sink after I used this product! Amazing, huh? (I promise that I didn't use Photoshop to get rid of all the nastiness!)


Bar Keeper's Friend also works great on my All-Clad stainless pan which sat used for years because I didn't like the spots that ended up on the pan after I washed it. When I used this product on it, my pan was shiny and new-looking once again! Anyway, try it out----it's amazing!

(This post is not paid for or endorsed by Bar Keeper's Friend. Grace is just a dork.)

No comments: