Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've Sold Out

Ok, ok. I admit that I have sold out. I have placed two amazon widgets on the side of my blog. The top one is a list of favorite cookbooks/food books that I will change around from time to time and maybe add some kitchen equipment in the future. The second one is an amazon search engine. That way you can search for any item on Amazon while reading my blog. Perfect example is if I am using a food mill in my recipe and you don't have one, you can just use the search engine and see if Amazon has one (or several). Same with cookbooks that I mention, etc, etc. If you happen to buy something via the link, I will get a whopping 4% towards a gift card that I can use for future purchases. I figure at this rate, I will be able to buy myself another cookbook in about 2 years.

1 comment:

Adrea said...

Oooh, don't worry - we have amazon widgets on the new version of my mom's site that we are (finally) almost ready to launch. Our widgets are part of a books we love page.