Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Need Some Motivation!

I just went through my blog and counted up all the cookbooks that I have used so far. It's an amazingly low number of 14 (I have used a couple of them multiple times)! What happened? Almost two months of food blogging and I am averaging 7 cookbooks a month! It looks like I need some motivation to get through them quicker. I have 146 cookbooks at the moment (I might have added one on my last trip, I'll have to check) which means 146-14=132 left. That means that I need to average 13 cookbooks per month to reach my goal. Be sure to kick me in the butt with a comment every once in awhile if I am slacking. Sometimes it's all I need!

And I BEG you to leave a comment if you end up making something that I posted! I would love to hear how you liked it! Pretty please! Happy Cooking (and eating)!

No comments: