Friday, September 26, 2008

McD's

I try not to eat at the golden arches. It's not that I have some overbearing desire to protest against this major fast food corporation, but the simple fact is that I don't really like the food there. Yet, sometimes after a night of drinking (it would have to be a major night of it), I will find that I am craving some breakfast at McD's. It doesn't happen often and now it looks like it will have to be even less often after I read this article about a lady who kept a 12 year old McDonald's hamburger and compared it to a fresh one. Seriously, it's just not right.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hope you've recovered from your let-down last night...did you ever whip out the cheerleading outfit...I think it would have helped, and I KNOW you have one!!!

BTW..the hamburger thing...TOTALLY disgusting! ewewewewewewewewewewew!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace said...

I recovered pretty quickly. I realized after the game that I wasn't drinking, so I blame myself now for the outcome of the game. So lots of drinking the rest of the season. And yes, I do have a cheerleading outfit, but I only wear it when I have guests around or to embarass my son. ;)

Yup, that burger is gross!