Thursday, September 11, 2008

Should I Do It?

I just got an email from the Krauses saying that they will be offering an intensive 2 day cooking classes in October (I have blogged about the Krause restaurant before. Check it out here. It's down on the P.S. part of that entry). I am still debating on if I should do it or not. List of reasons are as follows: Good thing-they will help you plan and prepare a fancy 4-course meal. Then you can invite a guest to come eat the yummy meal and drink wine on the second day. Bad thing--It's $150 for the class and $85 for a guest to eat (plus $60 for a chef's apron...something that I really need, right?). Good thing--Chris said that he would pay for my class. Bad thing--Chris will probably be working in Brazil at the time (probably erasing his guilt by paying for the class) and I don't know anyone who is willing to spend $85 on a meal around here. Plus seeing that I have no job right now, I can't really shell out $85 for a friend of my choice to go. Boo hoo. I might have to be the kid in class who has no friends :(

3 comments:

Danielle said...

ohh...I wanna do it! I want to take the class!!! Wish I could

Grace said...

Well, you shouldn't have moved out of town! See! I told you, didn't I? ;)

H3 said...

If there is time to sign up, do it! If anyone should take it, it's you! Have fun, learn something.