Monday, October 27, 2008

Mystery Pan Revealed/Weekend Cooking

My friend out in CA, Rose was able to name the mystery pan of mine! It's an Italian bread pan and I have been able to find lots of recipes for it online. Since it's starting to get cold out here, I'll be trying to make some breads for the winter. Thanks to Rose for the info!

Pandoro

This weekend was full of things to do and people to see, so I didn't get a chance to try out too many new recipes. I stuck with some old standbys for Saturday and Sunday dinners (Chris was at the game Sat lunch and we had lunch in KC on Sun); Giada's Bolognese sauce and Lo-Mein. I did make Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Milk Mix, which Nathaniel said was amazing and I liked the fact that it was super easy (cream and chocolate--that's it).

I promise more new recipes soon!

No comments: