Sunday, October 5, 2008

This Week's Farmer's Market Trip

Our friends from Texas were in town and joined us in our weekly trip to the Farmer's Market. It was a lot of fun watching their 5 year old son enjoy the dog watching and picking out his own treat with his dollar that he was given!

Lately, it seems like I have come home with less produce than I thought that I purchased and this Saturday was one of those days. So here is what I ended up with: 2 things of boy choy, radishes, 4 bags of tomatoes--mini Romas, baby cherries, baby various colored & the yellow peachy ones (Chris is obsessed with these), a chuck roast, breakfast sausage patties, ground pork, basil and salad mix. It looks like I will probably have to go to the T/Th Farmer's Markets this week to add some produce to my fridge's veggie drawer.

Jeff did ask me a very sad question while we were there, "What are you going to do when the Farmer's Market ends in November?" I don't know. Maybe I should move to CA for six months??? It's going to be a very depressing day when the second Saturday of November comes this year.

No comments: