Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Am SOOOO Making This!!

I love caramel and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE caramel apples. I don't eat them much because you can't always find great caramel apples, but I came across this recipe last night and now I am going to have to make them. The apples have been plentiful at the Farmer's Market. We picked up a variety of super delicious apples (for only $1/lb!) last Saturday and they were all gone by yesterday. Since we are leaving town tomorrow, we'll miss out on the delicious apples this weekend. I am hoping that there will still be plenty the following weekend because I am going to be buying lots more, so that I can make this recipe! Yummy!!!

Caramel Apples

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love caramel too! Have you tried the salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbuck's? It is sooo good!

Grace said...

Nope, but sounds delicious! I'll have to remember that!

Danielle said...

3rd attempt to post comment...sorry if I show up 3 times! Hmm...wait...are you worth it??? ;)
mmm...tasty!!! ;)