Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Foodie heaven

Sorry about the lack of posts the last few days. I am still alive and kicking! Also, I am in foodie heaven here in the Pac NW!!!! I haven't stopped eating and I definitely haven't had a bad meal yet (ok, my first meal in Seattle was just kind of so-so, but all the rest have made up for it). I'll have pictures of my food adventures soon!

One of my favorite food experiences has been Voodoo Doughnut. http://voodoodoughnut.com/. I loved it so much that I am going back again in the morning (and maybe again and again). I had the Maple Bacon bar (they had a sign on it saying the "vegan nightmare"). It's a maple bar with bacon on top....the best doughnut ever. If you like doughnuts and bacon, then you would love this strange combo! Weird, but sooooooo good.

More to come soon!

No comments: