Monday, August 25, 2008

Cupcakes, Yummy, Yummy Cupcakes!

Friends were coming over for dinner this weekend, so I needed to make some delicious dessert for them. I decided to make some Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes from Barefoot Contessa's cookbook Barefoot Contessa at Home. They were a big hit with the kiddo, who decided that he needed to eat 4 of them as soon as I finished frosting them (to make sure that they were safe for everyone to eat, of course)! These aren't super sweet (which I loved) and they made more than the recipe said.

I am lucky enough that the recipe is online at Food Network right now, so that I don't have to retype it. But if you do decide to use the recipe, you might want to print it out because (usually) her recipes are copyrighted and only posted for a short time online! Happy Baking!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/chocolate-cupcakes-and-peanut-butter-icing-recipe

2 comments:

Megan said...

These were seriously delicious and I printed out the recipe to attempt them myself someday-maybe on an unsuspecting tailgate group!!
Thanks for the goodies!
megan

Grace said...

Thanks Megan! Glad that you liked them!