Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stepping It Up

I have been really bad about trying out new recipes lately! I have devised a better way of keeping track of what cookbooks I have used for the blog and sadly, I am only at #22 (and the new total of cookbooks isn't known because I have gotten a few new ones in the last couple of months)! So I need to step it up especially since in a couple of weeks, I'll be taking a cookbook break while visiting the parents over the holidays (but I will be sure to post about the delightful foods that I do eat in CA). I'll try to do better at scouring through my cookbooks on a weekly basis and have recipes ready to go for that week. I already have four new recipes in different cookbooks ready for this week. I will be sure to include good recipes in favorite cookbooks that are staples in our diet whenever I make them.

I am still trying to catch up on past meals that I haven't gotten up on the blog yet. I should be getting closer to being finished with those posts soon. Happy Cooking!

No comments: