Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Blog

1. I have been slacking.
2. I have good reasons that don't need to be shared on this blog.
3. I haven't really been cooking anything new since I got back from the holidays. Mostly because my hubby was gone for over a week for work.
4. I have admitted that I will not meet my current goal of using all my cookbooks by my birthday (which is only 6 months from now--yikes)!
5. I readjusted my goal to the end of the year. This is also to accommodate the nice additions to the collection that were purchased during the last month or so (about 10+ more) and any more that make their way into my house this year!
6. I need to make more of the recipes from my cooking classes to post because they really are excellent and need to be shared.
7. I will try to figure out how to post in a more timely manner. Maybe every other day, three times a week, etc.? I am still working on this one.
8. I am starting to get really tired of the grocery store. I am definitely more motivated to cook when I can shop at the farmer's market.
9. I can't wait till spring.
10. I'll be posting a new recipe and about my Jan cooking classes today. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yes Grace, Happy Half Birthday!