Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

I hope that everyone out there had a great holiday season! Best wishes for a great 2009! The holidays seemed to have just flown by and now it's finally all over. Phew! I have been on vacation at my parents' house for awhile now and all this relaxing has made me lazy with the blog. I have been eating non-stop (my mom thinks that we don't eat in KS or something) and our happy stomachs will be sad to leave in a few days.

I'll be back home on Monday, so expect some new recipes and restaurant food pics soon. Hope my readers haven't given up on me! I promise I'll be back to blogging more regularly once I get home! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ok, Foodie, I've got a question. I am hosting a baby shower this weekend. I want to make cupcakes...I saw an adorable picture of some panda bear cupcakes...that look fairly easy, and yummy. Baby is a boy, but is that weird? Panda at a baby shower? I also some cute pics of baby faces with pacifiers made of candy...that's an idea, too, I guess. Which one should I do?

Please answer me or I will be sadden/saddening!!! HAHAHA LOL

that was funny! ;)
Hope you slept well last night!