Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slacking :(

I have been slacking. I admit it. Life has been crazy since I returned from my honeymoon in Spain. I went from relaxing to having to deal with a crisis to having the in-laws in town to my hubby leaving for a work trip in Chile for a week to having a dear friend in town to leaving for CA this past Saturday to visit my parents! Before I left, I didn't have a lot of chances to make any food with the visitors and my hubby being gone. Now he is left at home to fend for himself (he can't cook unless it comes in a pouch and involves boiling water). But don't feel too bad for him, I did leave him some food and stuff in the freezer that he can defrost.

My crazy travel schedule is not going to end anytime soon. I'll be leaving for a road trip with the parents on Saturday. We'll be driving to Canada from SoCal on a 12 to 14-day road trip. Should be fun and interesting. Hopefully, I'll get a few good meals on the trip that I can blog about. I'll try to get up some of the great meals from Spain on here before I leave, but I'm in charge of planning the entire road trip which means most of my time is spent on figuring out everything. I'll try to catch up soon!

No comments: