Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Am Still Breathing!

I haven't had a chance to post anything since my life has been filled with planning a road trip with my parents, son and brother. I have been the one in charge of figuring out where we are going and making all the hotel reservations, so I have been doing a lot of research since before we left on the 7th. It's been an interesting time. Most of it has been fun since I love to travel and visit new places, but it's also been trying because my (and my brother's) traveling style is completely different than my Dad's. We won't be willing travelers on any family road trips anytime soon!

I have been slightly disappointed in meals on the road trip. Even in Portland, I had taken my parents to a place that I went to back in August without great results. There has been some gems though and I will post them up as soon as possible!

No comments: